28 April 2016

Incoming Mail | April 2016

Sorry about the sudden absence from my blog! I accidentally deleted all of the photos from April off of my laptop. Thankfully I had them backed up on a hard drive.

Today I thought I'd share some of the beautiful pieces of mail I've received in April. There's actually a few more that aren't pictured but I thought I'd save them for another post :). 


This first piece came all the way from The Netherlands. How cute is that bunny?!
 I'm dying over this waterfall element. It's so cool!
 This is a gorgeous flipbook from a friend from California. It includes all of my favorite things!
 She included some amazing hand made pieces! They're too pretty to use #hoarderprobs. 
 This last flipbook also came from The Netherlands. I'm in love with all the pink and gold!


Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my mail! Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments! :)
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig