10 September 2016

No Explanation, Just Pretty Words

Keeping things simple around here. I'm sure no one actually enjoys reading long posts with silly explanations. 



 "Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain."


"If flowers can teach theme selves to bloom after winter then so can you."


"Your hands can heal, your hands can bruise. I don't have a choice, but I still choose you."


"I move slow and steady but I feel like a waterfall."


"Everyone's in love and flowers pick theme selves."


"In all the wild world, there is no more a desperate creature than a human being on the verge of losing love"


Watch my latest weekly vlog here to see what I've been up to lately!

Thanks for sticking around!<3



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig